You will need a Visa to enter China

China doesn't have a Visa on arrival service so you will need to apply for your Visa before you come to China.

We Can Help You To Get Your Visa

When you decide to come, we will send you an invitation letter which you can use to get your initial Visa in your own country.

We Can Help You To Extend Your Visa

In most cases we can help you to extend your Visa for your stay at our kung fu school.

As the whole visa system here in China has recently gone through a number of changes we are asking for a small fee of 1000 Chinese RMB (about $130) in order to extend visas into a 6 month or 1 year student visa. This should just be a temporary situation, and we hope to be offering free visa extensions again by August 2016.

If you decide to stay longer, we can extend your Visa longer. In normal situations you can only stay in China for 1 year before you have to leave. This simply means that if you want to stay for 2 years, 3 years or longer then you would just need to go to Hong Kong and then cross the border back into mainland China.

Where To Get Your First Visa

You will get your initial Visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country. You can take the invitation letter we send to you and you should be able to get your Visa within about a week.

Your Visa should be a simple a quick process in your own country and the same for any extensions you get in China with us. We know the Visa process can be daunting and we're here to make it painless and easy for you, leaving you to focus on your experience in China.

If you need any help or advice about visas please just get in touch!